Monday, January 13, 2014

Does my Life Really Need to be DocuMental'd?

Dear Perusers:
Not sure would be my response at this juncture. Who would actually care to read about My Year 2014? The Road I am being led down, by my Muse (that dancing twirling pencil poking She), has taken me to this site - The Documented Life Project.
Sounds grand doesn't it?
And here I was hoping for a more quiet artful year, one in which I did not get gleefully butterfly distracted by every bright and colourful e course that came waltzing by! (insert sigh here)
So far I have managed to mangle- smunch 3 Courses in to One Planner - the BOD 2014 Session 1, the Documented Life Planner (DLP) and an occasional 'flip through' of my ebook: No Excuses Art Journaling!
From my last post, you will note that I wanted to 'art' first thing 'pon awakening' even Before Bean and Verticality - (ie coffee and being upright) and so far, I have managed that. Today for example, I zentangled my name and being the evil body that I am, I pointed another friend to the Tangle Patterns site so that she too could become addicted. (I deemed it only fair that another artful being share the joy). 
So here are the Progress Pix from the Challenges that BOD and DLP have given me: (note-BOD started a week later than DLP)
DLP Week 1: - Your Front Door
DLP Week 2: - Self Portrait ::  BOD Week 1: Your Word for the Year (for me it is EMERGE)
My 'selfie' will 'peek' through the window in the 'eiffel tower' envelope
DLP Week 3 - Junk Mail Envelope ::  BOD Week 2 : Poem: Colour is to Winter what Music is to Silence (Effy Wild)   - I could probably use my DLP envelope as my answer to that challenge. I may do something more, undecided at this point, though my crayons are calling me LOUDLY.. <g>
Blessings to all those frustrated E course addicts out there (like me) who have signed up for things  and found out that there are NOT 36 hours in a day! darnitallanyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment