Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Daydreaming, Villa Rentals, The Sweet Art of Doing Nothing

Toscana!
If you need to find me, this is where I am in my daydreams (for now)
We are in the planning stages for next year's trip to Toscana and Rome.
Villa rentals with pool are being looked at, and a new laptop with 'Cloud control' <g> is being considered.
Stay tuned.

PS I remembered that I had written a post in
one of my other blogs (Soul Caravan) about visiting Italy - here is the post: I PLAN 
…(when we arrive in Italy) to practice
‘l’arte di non fare niente’ or the Sweet Art of Doing Nothing.
I once read somewhere that Joseph Campbell was giving a talk and at the end of it, a lady came up to him and after shaking his hand, told him rather worriedly that she was going traveling and was hoping that everything would go ‘according to Plan.’
Whereupon Mr Campbell took her hand, and said to her,
”My dear lady, I do hope for your sake, that things do NOT go Exactly as Planned.”
Blessings of golden wheat fields, dusky grapes harvested and sweet art of doing exactly nothing be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment