Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday - Egads! Silly Seaon Approaches..

Dear Perusers:
The Card Challenge this week was (gulp) Christmas or Winter themed.
Great.
And Hallowe'en hasn't even been and gone.
Talk about rushing the Season, but o well, I am up to the challenge.
I put my digi cap on and did not one but TWO cards for the challenge (SMACK DOWN! lol)
One of the amazing artlies in the group is Ozegran from Australia and as it her Summer when Christmas comes calling,  I decided to do one up just for her.
Do you remember Paul Hogan (Crocodile Dundee 1984) exhorting us to come down to Australia and we will 'slip another shrimp on the barby?'
Well, that's where I got the idea from.
The other card was done with a Scandinavian flavour as a nod to my paternal grandparents.
And of course, Mr Bear had to show up there somewhere!
Blessings to all those who like me are 'making a list and checking it twice.'

No comments:

Post a Comment